iSpectral is a FFT analyzer that displays spectral waveform from microphone. Below are some of the features:
1. Multi-touch or traditional drag zooming and panning
2. Export data to file or socket
3. Read and display data from saved file for playback
4. Easy Crossbar readout for finding the delta frequency and amplitude
5. Changeable sample rate and averaging
6. Does max hold and trigger range
Watch the video:
Where do I buy iSpectral?
iSpectral can only be purchased through the Android Market.
Two types of mode: Main Mode (M-Mode) and Graph Mode (G-Mode).
2. Menu Buttons
There are three menu buttons:
3. Setting Menu